9.13.2016

CELEBRATIONS


I was so excited to be sent a copy of Danielle Walker's upcoming cookbook, "Celebrations." Her cookbooks are my absolute favorite, and I loove her blog "Against All Grain."



When my book arrived, my to-do list for the day went out the window! I instead spent the afternoon perusing the recipes and make lists of meal plans. There are sooo many great versions of the food usually found at parties and social events, that everyone can enjoy. I whipped up this easy skillet corn bread (page 131) with last night's soup, and it got thumbs up all around!

This book focuses on paleo-friendly meal plans for holidays throughout the year. Family and social gatherings are the most difficult for me when it comes to healthy eating. You don't want to be left out..but you don't want to feel yucky later. And guests are not often interested in your health food with ingredients they've never seen before. With these recipes, everyone is happy!

It comes out on September 27th, but preordering gets you *SEVEN EXCLUSIVE RECIPES* not found in the book!! Preorder now using the link on my sidebar! 
.
.
. Check out a video preview of what's inside:




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...